skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm everything I am because YOU love me...
.
Home
About Me
Twitter
Facebook
Bible
Contact
LogIn
JOB VACANCY
elisabethelena
International Marketing student of Binus University; DIRECTIONER
View my complete profile
Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me"
Popular Posts
Introducing... Anthem Lights
Anthem Lights is an American music group that formed at 2007. The original name of the group was Yellow Cavalier, but they changed their nam...
What Does Valentine's Day Mean to Me? #sharing
Fourteenth of February? Honestly, the first thing that crosses my mind is "Valentine's Day". How about you guys? Some people...
#30thingsaboutme
Now it's the 1st Trending Topic in Indonesia --> #30thingsaboutme Okay, let's start! ;) 1. I'm God's Property. Proud ...
Happy Valentine's Day from David Archuleta
David said: "Hey guys, it's David here... And I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that you are...
What does Saturday Night mean actually?
I'm just confused that most people always think that Saturday Night is a (very) special night. On a Saturday Night, some people tend to ...
Tuhan Selalu Punya Cara #sharing
Tuhan mengizinkan peristiwa ini terjadi sekitar awal bulan Maret 2012... Pelajaran statistik adalah pelajaran yang kebanyakan menghitun...
Thank GOD I'm 19
I just can't stop thanking Him today I can't mention one by one the things that He has beautifully made in my life I Love Yo...
Deutschland Nationalmannschaft (The National Team of Germany)
Yes, I know that they are back home bow, but I want to share many stories about them :) (Germany depart from Warsaw airport following...
Why do we have the same experience? *eyelashes*
"My Kind of Perfect" I was thinking about ya I drew a little picture But some things you can’t put on paper Like it like shoot...
Suka, Sayang, Cinta
"Suka, Sayang, Cinta" How Do You Differentiate Them?? Yes, they're different words (of course!) But how about the meaning?...
Followers
Archives
►
2016
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2014
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2013
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(3)
The Day
Tuhan Selalu Punya Cara #sharing
Selalu Ada Yesus #SAY
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Selalu Ada Yesus #SAY
9:11 PM
|
*please don't judge too much coz I'm not a graphic designer :p
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment